Sunday 12 July 2015

Zayn Malik surprises Perrie Edwards with romantic birthday retreat!

The former 'One Direction' heart-throb certainly knows how to make a girl feel special, as he whisks his fiancée away for a romantic birthday break!
Perrie Edwards, who celebrated her birthday on July 10, was treated to an evening full of surprises thanks to Zayn Malik, who recently left One Direction this year. The romantic break was captures through several Instagram posts by the DNA singer, which saw the adorable couple cuddling up together in a car along with the caption, 'Love ma man!'.

The Little Mix singer later posted a picture of her sitting at a table full of red roses!
Perrie revealed earlier that she already knew that Zayn had been planning a surprise for her birthday. Speaking to KISS FM before performing for their KISS Secret Sessions, Perrie explained,' Zayn has a big surprise for me for my birthday. He's sent me my outfit, he sent me my shoes and he's sending me a car so it's all pretty exciting.' Who knew that Zayn would be the type to pick out an outfit for his lady?


No comments:

Post a Comment